Monday, February 27, 2012

Goodbye Procrastination, Hello Blogging

Yesterday, I woke up feeling happy, or should I say, I decided to be happy. I chose happiness and I declared that it was going to be a lovely Saturday. I have also decided that I would not put off writing anymore. I have been contemplating starting my own blog for months now. There are days when I keep on thinking and obsessing about things. I thought it would be better if I wrote things down. These past few days, I have been overanalyzing things which could have caused the terrible headache that I suffered from the other day. I read in an issue of Time Magazine that those who have low tolerance to physical pain are also less tolerant to emotional pain. That explains why I have lots of emotional scars as I easily gets bruised and I dread getting injections. How I wish I could do something about this.

As I’m writing this blog, my sister’s watching the first airing of Sarah G Live. Is it a good sign or what? I’m not a fan of her, but I don’t dislike her. I enjoyed watching her movies with JLC and Gerald Anderson, though. Whenever I see her in TV, Cristine Reyes always pops in my mind. I find her very pretty, and I wish I could have a skin like hers. I’ll definitely have an entry about my quest to whiter skin. My sister is still watching Sarah G, and I got “kilig” over Gerald and Sarah. I am a showbiz fanatic and I know that they’re dating. But they have not admitted that they are officially on. However, Sarah G accidentally called Gerald his “babe”. Wait, Derek Ramsey is on TV, I have to stop this now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment